How does the Customer Success Team work?
We are building up a Customer Success Team and their role is to take good care of all our existing customers. Currently we have one customer success manager and are looking for two more. As VR is a new technology for many, it is important that our customers have a support team to lean on both regarding VR hardware and software, but also to inspire and motivate our customers to use our technology even more on new use cases and projects.
Our Customer Success Team`s goal is to reduce churn, increase usage and to do upselling within existing accounts.
What we would like you to bring to the table;
- Always putting the customer first.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity regarding new technology
- Be able to demonstrate the product to inspire our customers to change their current workflows - VR is new to most, so you will need to be able to communicate its value to a variety of functions and people.
- Take responsibility for your own, and your teams, customer portfolio.
- Be able to make, and take, decisions by yourself, and to see what's needed to be done.
- An ability to work well with a fast changing company and the flexibility to help out where needed.
- An exceptional team mentality - we win as one at Dimension10
If you also have it would be great to see;
- Enthusiasm for gaming and/or VR
- Knowledge or/and experience from the AEC industry
So who are you?
- You have a business-oriented education and have worked in a service related profession or within a Customer Success Team for some years.
- You are open, partially humble, positive and have a commercial mindset.
- As a person you are social and feel comfortable in settings where you have to be in the center presenting to everyone, and you have no problem with small talk.
- You like to work in a team but are not afraid to work independently. And you are able to make your own decisions.
- You don’t mind travelling with work and feel comfortable speaking both Norwegian/Scandinavian and English.
- You have worked in a service profession or within sales for some years. You know how to speak to customers.
What can we offer you?
- Joining a young company at very exciting time
- Highly competent and motivated colleagues wanting to change world and improve how people work
- Customers that really appreciate your help
- Recognition for excellence but also a growth plan to develop your career and skills
- A transparent culture that will challenge you to become an expert in VR and how it will change how people collaborate
- Offices located in central Oslo, close to Stortinget
- A strong total compensation package as well as large upside for high performers
Enterprise VR adoption is not a question of “if”, but “when”. If you can demonstrate these characteristics, skills and want to be a driver in Dimension10s company journey we look forward to hearing from you.
Read more and submit your application here