Location - Oslo, Norway
Full time position with travel required
A little about us and our technology
Dimension10 is becoming the infrastructure for collaboration in Virtual Reality. Dimension10’s software is a must-have technology for companies who build and create - reducing cost, increasing meeting outputs and streamlining the end-to-end design and review process with the most intuitive software available. Backed by the most forward-thinking VC’s in Silicon Valley and Norway and having already acquired some of the most prestigious logo customers in the Nordics, we are redefining the way VR is positioned and sold to companies. Dimension10 has a founding team with early stage VR experience, allowing us to be at the forefront of the industry with a futureproof product.
What to expect as an early growth team member
The first team members will set the standard for the companies hiring and growth. We are looking for people with proven track records in sales, an obsession with new technology and VR and a flexible mentality able to thrive in an early stage company. You will be a major part of developing and driving the D10 sales team from initially positioning the technology with prospects through to converting them to customers with interactive and high energy demonstrations. As a new team, this is an opportunity to be an integral part of building an exceptional sales function within one of the most relevant and exciting technologies currently.
What we would like you to bring to the table
- High curiosity for new technology, VR and how it can change historic collaboration methods.
- Significant new business sales experience within a technology company
- Sourced, negotiated and closed complex deals with multiple senior stakeholders up to C level - values over $100,000 very important.
- Be able to demonstrate the product to inspire potential customers to change their current workflows - VR is new to most, so you will need to be able to communicate its value to a variety of functions and people.
- The ability to turn senior prospects into customers, VR advocates and new opportunities internally.
- An ability to work well with ambiguity and a fast changing company.
- An exceptional team mentality.
- A problem solving mind set, able to apply processes to a new business.
If you also have it would be great to see
- A network of customers in design / technology positions within construction, manufacturing or oil and gas
- Experience advocating VR and the opportunity it has in your current role
- Experience of co-selling / partner selling in the Nordics
We will provide
- A strong total compensation package for an early stage company, incentive scheme with uncapped earnings based on percentage of sales.
- The chance to learn from our diverse early-stage team, which includes a mix of seasoned VR experts and people who have helped to build some of the world’s most successful technology and consulting firms
- Recognition for excellence but also a growth plan to develop your career and skills.
- A transparent culture that will challenge you to become an expert in VR and how it will change how people collaborate.
Enterprise VR adoption is not a question of “if”, but “when”. If you can demonstrate these characteristics, skills and want to be a driver in Dimension10s company journey we look forward to hearing from you.