Participating in VR with several partners from different companies is
now common practice for our customers. To differentiate the avatars we
have now added a company logo above your head, as well as inside your
virtual workspace. The party who creates the room will see their logo
Cross section improvements
The cross section tool has been updated with some new improvements.
To prevent the cross sectioning tool from accidentally being activated
when touching the button, you now need to hold the button down for some
milliseconds to activate it. This was mostly an issue on Oculus
Furthermore, cross sectioning can now be activated without touching
the model first. If another user is using the cross sectioning tool, you
can seamlessly take over.
Bugfixes and Improvements
- Fixed several bugs in the annotations window.
- Added better progress reporting (in the loading bar) when loading STEP/STP models.
- Optimised STEP importing by performing meshing in parallel. This makes loading up to 40% faster.
- Fixed a bug where IFC models with a large origin offset ended up looking distorted.
- Fixed a scale unit inconsistency in the IFC importer.
- When "optimize faces" is off, the normals will now be flipped in the right direction.
- Updated the embedded browser in the launcher, fixing some issues with the Bimsync integration.